What Types of personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as Device Information.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
Cookies are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
Log files track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Also, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers Mention all types of accepted payments, email address, and phone number. This is called Order Information.
Make sure you mention all other information that you collect.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the location (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you.
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud.
- When in line with the preferences you’ve got shared with us, provide you with information or advertising referring to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to assist us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to enhance and optimize our Site.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Note that IT Next Digital has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of (CLEARLY MENTION AGE).
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at [email protected] Or you can call us details provided below:
IT Next Digital
Address: House:296, Road:1, Baitul Aman Society, Adabor, Shaymoly, Dhaka 1207